Best Rate Guarantee
You will always get best rate！
Best Rate Guarantee
We guarantee that the accommodation rates provided on GRANVISTA Hotels & Resorts Group official websites are a better value than those provided on other booking sites.
If you find another website offering the same accommodations at a lower rate after finalizing a reservation on a GRANVISTA Hotels & Resorts official website, please contact the reserved hotel using the special form at the link below within 24 hours of booking.
If we can confirm that we did not offer the best rate, we promise to have you stay with us at the rate you sent us.
*The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to hotels and ryokan accommodation rate.
*Except for the following hotels.
-Hotel Yumoto Noboribetsu
-Hotel the Lutheran
Terms of the Best Rate Guarantee
Plans sold on other booking sites are also available at GRANVISTA Hotels & Resorts official websites, and we promise that, at the time of booking, the same product will be available on our official website at a price lower than that on other booking sites, etc.
In order to be eligible for the Best Rate Guarantee, the following terms must be met.
*Rates listed on the GRANVISTA official website, our other hotels' official websites, and other operated booking sites fluctuate on a daily basis due to availability, etc.
*Plans that offer points specific to other websites are not sold on our official websites.
*Comparisons will be based on tax-inclusive rates.
Exemptions from the Best Rate Guarantee
The following cases are not eligible for the Best Rate Guarantee.
- Why are rates lower on the official websites?
- Booking sites other than our official websites charge service fees. Consequently, the best rates are available on bookings made through our official websites, which do not require service fees.
- Rates offered for booking by telephone are lower.
- The guarantee applies only to bookings made online, so telephone bookings are not eligible.
- Rates listed in a travel agency pamphlet are lower.
- Because travel agency plans (pamphlets, websites) are set at selling prices in which hotels cannot participate, these are not eligible.
- When I booked, your official website offered the best rate, but when I looked a week later, another booking site had lower rates.
- In order to be eligible, rates must be those at the time of booking, and requests must be made within 24 hours of booking or, for same-day bookings, prior to check-in.
- Sapporo Park Hotel has lower rates than Sapporo Grand Hotel.
- In order to be eligible, the hotel must be the same.
- Even though Date A and Date B are both weekdays, the rates for Date B are lower.
- In order to be eligible, the date must be the same.
- Even though they are both double rooms, another booking site offers a city-view room at a rate lower rate than that offered by your official website for an ocean-view room.
- In order to be eligible, rooms must be the same type (same view).
- My members-only site of my credit card offers lower rates.
- accommodation rates offered to specific members-only organizations are not eligible.
- I booked a one-night stay for a certain date, but another booking site offers lower rates for a "consecutive-nights stay plan" on the same date.
- Because these rates are based on a consecutive-nights stay, the accommodation period (arrival and departure date) must be the same in order to be eligible.