Answers are provided for frequently asked questions regarding hotel stays in general.
Hotel Stays (General)
- Can I book on the day of arrival?
- Yes. In principle, we take same-day reservations at all of our hotels. However, if an online reservation cannot be made for the day, contact the hotel directly.
- How far ahead can I book?
- Some hotels take reservations more than a year ahead. Online reservations are taken up to a year in advance. To make a reservation for days not shown on the website, contact the hotel directly.
- Do you take group reservations?
- Yes. As the number of rooms available for online reservations is limited, contact the hotel directly for large-group reservations.
- Before checking in, can I send my luggage on ahead using a delivery service?
- Yes. Indicate the full name and check-in date of the person under whom the reservation is made on the shipping label, and send the luggage to the front desk of the hotel. Guests will receive their luggage upon checking in.
- Can the hotel store my luggage before check-in or after check-out?
- Yes. Ask for details at the front desk. Some hotels may store luggage only on the day of check-out or only after a date and time for pickup have been arranged.
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- All our hotels have non-smoking rooms.If non-smoking rooms are not available for the desired room type, or if all non-smoking rooms are fully booked, a deodorized room may be provided instead.
- Do you have wheelchair-accessible guest rooms?
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available at the following hotels.
Sapporo Park Hotel
Hotel Intergate Kyoto Shijo Shinmachi
Hotel Intergate Tokyo Kyobashi
Hotel Intergate Hiroshima
Hotel Intergate Kanazawa
The number of rooms are limited. For details, please contact the hotel directly.
- Can small children share a bed with their parents?
- Yes. In principle, small children may share a bed with their parents at all our hotels. Contact the hotel directly in advance since charges may apply for facility usage (Shiraraso Grand Hotel for children aged one year or older).
- Can extra beds be provided?
- Contact the hotel directly regarding extra beds: some hotels or room types may not accommodate this. Additional charges apply for extra beds.
- Can I bring a pet?
- Pets are not permitted at any of our hotels with the exception of assistance dogs (e.g., guide dogs, hearing dogs and service dogs).
- Do you offer room service?
- Room service is currently available at Kumamoto Hotel Castle, Sapporo Grand Hotel, and Sapporo Park Hotel. For details of items available and other information, see the room service menu provided in guest rooms.
- Are there parking spaces?
- Parking spaces are available on hotel premises, in contracted parking lots, in local parking lots and elsewhere. Be sure to inquire about parking fees, availability and other matters at the time of reservation since these details vary.
Answers are provided for frequently asked questions regarding the GRANVISTA hotel stay reservations website.
Hotel Stay Reservations (WEB)
- Can I make a reservation without registering for the GRANVISTA Membership Club?
- A: Yes. When you proceed with the reservation, click the button for reservations without GRANVISTA Membership Club registration. However, registration is recommended for first-time guests in order to facilitate future online reservations and make use of membership benefits.
- How can I book for days not shown on the website?
- A: For days not shown on the GRANVISTA reservation website, contact the hotel directly.
- Can I book for different room types or plans at the same time?
- A: Different room types or plans cannot be booked together on the GRANVISTA reservation website. It is necessary to make a separate reservation for each room type or plan.
- How can I book 11 or more rooms?
- A: Up to 10 rooms can be booked together on the GRANVISTA reservation website. However, some hotels may take reservations for 11 or more rooms. To book more rooms than appear on the website, make a separate reservation or contact the hotel directly.
- Where should I direct questions or requests regarding a hotel?
- A: Questions or requests can be submitted in the Inquiries section on the Guest Information entry screen when booking. Alternatively, call the hotel or use the Inquiry Form accessed via the Contact Us page on this site.
- Can I be put on a waiting list for a cancellation?
- A: The GRANVISTA reservation website does not support wait-listing. Keep checking the website for availability since cancelled rooms will open for online reservations.
- When is my reservation complete?
- A: The reservation is complete when you see the screen with the message “Thank you for your reservation. Please see the reservation confirmation message sent to your e-mail address.” The relevant hotel will send a confirmation message to the e-mail address provided.
- I completed the reservation but haven't received a confirmation e-mail. What should I do?
- A: The GRANVISTA reservation website sends numerous confirmation e-mails (e.g., for membership registration, reservation confirmation, cancellation and day-before confirmation). E-mails may not arrive for the following reasons:
(1) The registered e-mail address is invalid.
(2) The receiving e-mail server is congested.
(3) The receiving e-mail server or computer is set to reject certain e-mail addresses or domains.
If no confirmation e-mail arrives after a reasonable amount of time, contact the hotel directly or e-mail email@example.com to advise GRANVISTA of the problem. (Call the hotel for the quickest response; responding to e-mail inquiries takes longer.)
Reservation Confirmation, Changes and Cancellations
- Is there a way to reconfirm my reservation? I’m concerned about whether my booking is secure.
- Click [Hotel reservation confirmation, changes and cancellation] on the website. Enter your reservation number and e-mail address to see the details of your reservation.
- I'd like to be sent the reservation confirmation e-mail again. Is this possible?
- E-mails cannot be resent. You can check the details of your reservation by clicking [Hotel reservation confirmation, changes and cancellation] on the website and entering your reservation number and e-mail address. (The reservation number is indicated in the reservation confirmation e-mail.)
- I contacted the hotel to confirm my reservation, but they had no record of it. What should I do?
- Bookings made on the GRANVISTA reservation website are immediately sent to the hotel.However, if you inquire before the information has been processed, the hotel may not have registered the reservation.
Inform the staff member that the booking was made via the GRANVISTA reservation website.
- Can I change my reservation details?
- Bookings cannot be changed on the GRANVISTA reservation website. To change a booking, cancel the current one and make a new one. To change the check-in time, the name of the guest or other reservation details, contact the hotel directly.
- What should I do if my arrival will be later than the check-in time indicated at the time of booking?
- Contact the hotel directly if you will be arriving late. If the arrival is much later than the check-in time without prior notice, the booking may be treated as a cancellation.
- When do cancellation fees apply?
- Fees apply according to the cancellation policy of each hotel. Check the relevant information on the screen at the time of booking or cancellation. For more information, contact the hotel directly.
- How can I cancel my reservation?
- Click [Hotel reservation confirmation, changes and cancellation] and enter your reservation number and e-mail address to access the cancellation screen.
- Can I cancel my reservation by e-mail?
- Customers who have made reservations online are asked to cancel via the website. If this is not practical, contact the hotel directly.
- Do the discount rates shown on the website apply to telephone reservations?
- No. The rates shown on the GRANVISTA reservation website apply only to online reservations. However,some hotel plans may offer the same rates for online and other reservation types.
- If I change my dates of stay, will the rate also change?
- Rates may differ within the same plans depending on the day of the week, the season and other variables.
- Are there any children's rates?
- The three hotels with children's rates are Shiraraso Grand Hotel, Kamogawa Seaworld and the Hotel Yumoto Noboribetsu. Other hotels may also offer plans with children's rates. For more information, check the reservation web pages for relevant specifications.
- Do rates include tax?
- Rates include consumption tax unless otherwise stated. However, the handling of bathing and accommodation taxes varies by hotel and plan.
- What is accommodation tax?
- Each prefecture has its own local tax, and room charges as well as the total of service charges are subject to taxation. For details on tax rates and other related information, refer to the website of each prefectural tax office.
- How do I pay?
- No advance payment is required; Simply pay at the hotel when you stay.
- What kind of security does the GRANVISTA reservation website have?
- The site has a firewall to prevent illegal access, and it also features Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of personal information.
- Yes. Cookies are used to gather information on how the website is used. They help us provide useful information and ensure the security of users. Cookies can be disabled via browser settings, but we recommend enabling them for full access to all services.
- How do you handle personal information on the GRANVISTA reservation website?
- How can I request disclosure, correction or suspension of use regarding my personal information?
- Members wishing to make such requests should submit them using the personal information inquiry form. The department in charge will reply by e-mail in due course. Members can check and change their personal information (e.g., address, telephone number and usage history) on the website.
- Where can I make an inquiry on the handling of personal information?
- Questions can be submitted on the GRANVISTA reservation website via the personal information inquiry form.
Answers are provided for frequently asked questions regarding corporate contracts for hotel stays.
- I sent an inquiry e-mail but haven’t received any reply. Have you received it?
- We make every effort to respond to e-mails in a timely manner, essentially in the order in which they are received. However, it may take longer to respond when the volume of inquiries is high. E-mails addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org are processed between 9:00 and 18:00 on normal weekdays (i.e., except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end/New Year holidays), and those received outside these hours are processed the following business day or later. For security reasons, e-mails without a subject or sender name and those with file attachments may be deleted.