The Relaxation Hotels
Located right in front of the white, sandy beach and deep blue sea, the rooms of the hotel all have an ocean view, providing guests with a sense of freedom. Enjoy the open-air hot-spring bath that seems to be part of the horizon.
|Address||868, Shirahama-cho, Nishimuro-gun, Wakayama 649-2211MAP|
|Parking||Hotel parking(free parking)Capacity: 70 standard-sized cars|
|Total no. of guest rooms||100 rooms (accommodating 440 persons)|
|Room facilities / equipment||
- :Standard equipment/services
- :Available only in certain guest rooms
- :Not available
|Rental equipment||Blanket||Desk lamp||Iron|
|Trouser press||Humidifier||Air purifier|
|VCR||Rental PC||Plug-in modular connectors|
|Services||Newspaper (Morning papers are free.)||TV guide||Wakeup call|
|Photocopy||paid||Fax||paid||Door-to-door courier service||paid|
Guests can enjoy the sound of the surf while bathing in the cozy wooden surroundings of the Japanese-style Matsukaze bath or Shiokaze bath that overlooks the beautiful Shirahama Beach. One of the hotel's attractions is the diversity of its baths, which include mist saunas, massage waterfalls and lay-down baths.
Type:Bathhouse,Open-air bath,Natural hot spring
Spring quality:Strong sodium chloride spring
Benefits:Arteriosclerosis,Relieving fatigue,Feminine ailments
- Japanese Restaurant Isokaze
- The restaurant is ideally located for viewing the lights of the fishing boats floating off the Shirahama Beach in summer. Relax while enjoying the original Kaiseki-style dishes prepared mainly with fresh local seafood.
- Japanese Restaurant Hamayu
- The restaurant has ten types of special private rooms available only to guests using certain accommodation plans.
- Banquet halls
- Open-air bath
- Swimming pool (only in summer)
- Karaoke room