The Selected Hotel
This "mansion house of Sapporo," is located amidst the greenery of Nakajima Park. A city resort hotel where beautiful seasonal views can be enjoyed despite its central location in downtown Sapporo, providing guests with a secluded environment and quality space.
||South 10, West 3, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 064-8589 MAP
- When using trains
[From JR Sapporo Station to the hotel]
- 1-min. walk from Nakajima Koen Station on the Namboku Subway Line
(Take a subway bound for Makomanai from Sapporo Station)
- Approx. 10 min. by taxi (car)
- When using airplanes
- [From New Chitose Airport to the hotel]
- Approx. 50 min. using the Rapid Airport express train (36 min.) via Sapporo Station
- When using the airport shuttle buses
- Buses operating from Platform No. 13 or 24 of New Chitose Airport (approx. 70 min. in summer, 90 min. in winter)
||Hotel parking (¥1,000/car, no limit on the duration of stay)
Capacity: 220 standard-sized cars
- Terrace Restaurant PIARE
- A naturally-minded Italian restaurant that uses plenty of fresh Hokkaido delicacies from the land and sea, and organic ingredients. The view of the garden is also a treat.
- Chinese Restaurant TOGENKYO
- This Chinese restaurant offers exquisite Szechuan cuisine developed throughout China's history. Traditional dishes loved by the royal family are also popular.
- Japanese Restaurant NADAMAN GARDEN
- The calm atmosphere of the restaurant is complemented by the views of Nakajima Park from its windows. Enjoy the Nadaman spirit and skills that have enabled the long-established restaurant to inherit the taste of authentic Japanese cuisine.
- Members' Club PARK CLUB
- Enjoy fine wines from around the world in this classy bar complete with leather sofas. Choose from the hall with live music performances, a private room or the bar counter depending on your purpose.
- Lobby Lounge LASSO
- This high-quality, relaxing space has a variety of faces for different occasions. Enjoy a pleasant chat during morning coffee, an aperitif before dinner, or even a nightcap, here.
- Terrace Restaurant KITARA
- The gentle flicker of the fireplace gives warmth to the lobby lounge. Enjoy a relaxing moment with aromatic coffee made from carefully roasted organic beans, or premium cocoa.
- Banquet halls(19 rooms)
- Conference room
- Wedding facility
- Shopping arcade
- Beauty salon
- Esthetic salon