The Selected Hotel
Located in downtown Sapporo, the hotel is ideal for both leisure and business guests. Since its opening in 1934, the hotel has maintained its tradition as a "guesthouse of the north" for more than 75 years, and has pursued the highest level of hospitality as one of Japan's leading hotels.
||North 1, West 4, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0001 MAP
- When using trains
[From JR Sapporo Station]
- 5-min. walk from Odori Station on the Namboku or Tozai subway lines
- 10-min. walk from Sapporo Station on the Namboku or Toho subway lines
- 8-min. walk from the south exit of the west concourse (1F) on the right side of Kita 2-jo.
- If coming from the basement, go up to the first-floor level from Exit 10 (there are no escalators) and walk for 3 min. in the direction of Odori.
- When using airplanes
- [From New Chitose Airport to the hotel]
- Approx. 50 min. using Rapid Airport express train (36 min.) (operating every 15 min.)
- When using the airport shuttle buses
- Buses operating from Platform No. 13 or 24 of New Chitose Airport (approx. 70 min. in summer, 90 min. in winter)
||Multi-story parking for hotel guests (¥1,000/night) Capacity: 133 standard-sized cars
Highest Quality Guest Room in Grand in Grand
Comfort Large Twin Room
|Total no. of guest rooms
||504 rooms (accommodating 932 persons)
- Single room
- Double room
- twin room
- suite room
- Family room
|Room facilities / equipment
- Pay TV
- Satellite TV
- Tea set
- Yukata (Japanese summer kimono)
- Hair drier
- Toilet with washlet
- Bath towel
- Hair conditioner
- Body wash
- Soap(available in some guest rooms)
- Toothbrush set
- Comb (available in some guest rooms)
- Shower cap
- Node 43°The Brasserie
- A wide selection of wine and Hokkaido delicacies can be enjoyed in the casual atmosphere of the restaurant. Facing the main street of Sapporo, it is also an ideal place to arrange to meet someone.
- Node 43°The Dining
- The restaurant serves "new Hokkaido cuisine" prepared mainly with locally produced ingredients. Watch the chefs preparing your meal in the open kitchen while you enjoy wines from around the world.
- Chinese Dining KOKAKU
- Nouvelle cuisine Chinese dining, where original dishes can be enjoyed with wine or champagne, New York-style.
- Garden Dining WARAKU
- This sophisticated Japanese restaurant features a modern Japanese interior. Enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine while viewing the garden where ducks raise their young in spring.
- Hokkaido Dining BIG JUG
- This authentic beer hall features a high ceiling and open-type oven, and offers a variety of original dishes, the size and method of preparation of which never cease to amaze.
- Lobby Lounge MIZAR
- The gentle flicker of the fireplace gives warmth to the lobby lounge. Enjoy a relaxing moment with aromatic coffee made from carefully roasted organic beans, or premium cocoa.
- Lounge & Bar OLD SALOON 1934
- More than 600 different cocktails can be enjoyed with a background of jazz music here in this lounge/bar. The 366 types of birthday cocktails are especially popular among female customers.
- Bar CARAVEL
- The interior of this main bar is modeled on the cabin of a sailboat in the age of exploration. Enjoy a drink like an English gentleman in this relaxing, sophisticated space.
- Restaurants (5 locations)
- Bars/lounges (3 locations)
- Banquet halls (24 rooms)
- Conference room
- Wedding facility
- Hotel shop
- Shopping arcade
- Memorial library
- Business center
- Photo studio
- Beauty salon
- Esthetic salon
- Starbucks Coffee