The City Comfort Hotel
Located on Namiki Street, Ginza, 3-min. walk from Shimbashi Station, the hotel is convenient for shopping, sightseeing and business. The buffet breakfast featuring 80 choice dishes made with fresh ingredients direct from the hotel's contract producers is very popular among the guests.
||8-6-15, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061MAP
- When using trains
[From JR Tokyo Station to the hotel]
- Approx. 3-min. walk from the Ginza-guchi exit of JR Shimbashi Station
- Approx. 1-min. walk from Exit no. 3 of Shimbashi Station on the Ginza Subway Line
- Approx. 10 min. via JR Yamanote Line
- When arriving by car
- Approx. 3 min. from the Shiodome exit of the Metropolitan Expressway
||Multi-story parking for hotel guests (toll-based parking) Capacity: 28 standard-sized cars * First-come-first-served basis (reservations not accepted)
|Total no. of guest rooms
||267 rooms (accommodating 332 persons)
- Single room
- Double room
- Twin room
- Deluxe twin room
- Urban room
- "Audrey" room
|Room facilities / equipment
- TV (with PC)
- Satellite TV
- Tea set
- Hair drier
- Toilet with washlet
- Bath towel
- Hair conditioner
- Body wash
- Soap(available from the reception)
- Toothbrush set
- Comb(available from the reception)
- Shower cap(available from the reception)
- Restaurant Bar Cats & Dogs
- The restaurant bar serves a large variety of drinks selected by its sommelier and bartender. For breakfast, more than 70 kinds of healthy dishes are available, including those made with fresh vegetables direct from the areas in which they are produced.
- Cafè Balcony
- This cafè is favorably located at the intersection of Namiki and Gomon streets. The sunny cafè, with its glass facades, is an ideal place to arrange to meet someone.
- Chinese Restaurant Tokagen
- Authentic Szechuan cuisine can be enjoyed in the quiet restaurant, typical of classy Ginza.Enjoy not only the taste, but also the appearance and appetizing aroma of its dishes.
- Udon Ginza Urara
- Urara's firm, smooth udon noodles are meticulously prepared by specialists.In addition to more than 40 kinds of udon, its menu also includes a selection of dishes and tasty appetizers made with seasonal ingredients.
- Flower shop
- Shopping avenue
- Convenience store
- Relaxation Salon The Seasons Ginza
- A relaxation salon in which aromatic scent fills the air.The all-hand treatment soothes away fatigue of everyday life.
- Hairdressing & kimono rental/dressing Ray Collection
- The salon's beauticians are on hand to make sure you have the perfect hairstyle and kimono for a casual event or a formal party.