The Selected Hotel
Located right in front of the great Kumamoto Castle, the hotel is ideally situated as a sightseeing base in Kyushu. True to its reputation as an international-class city hotel, it is complete with banquet, wedding and other facilities to satisfy every need of the customer.
||4-2, Joto-machi, Kumamoto, Kumamoto 860-8565 MAP
- When using trains
- Approx. 10 min. by taxi (car) or 15 min. by streetcar (5 min. walk from the Torichosuji stop on the line bound for Kengun) from Kumamoto Station on the JR Kagoshima Line
- When using airplanes
- [From Aso Kumamoto Airport to the hotel]
- Approx. 40 min. by taxi (car) or 40 to 45 min. by limousine bus (get off at Torichosuji or Hotel Castle mae.)
||Multi-story parking for hotel guests (¥900/night)Capacity: 72 standard-sized cars
- Restaurant & Bar Tour De Chateau
- The name of the top-floor restaurant bar that commands a view of Kumamoto Castle means "castle tower" in French. Enjoy an enchanting time savoring exceptional cuisine and fine wine in this modern Japanese-style space overlooking Kumamoto Castle from its large windows.
- Dining Kitchen KUYOAN
- Choice local ingredients and seasonal delicacies of Kumamoto can be enjoyed in this open-kitchen restaurant. Enjoy the delicacies of Kumamoto in the restaurant based on the image of Aso and Amakusa, using tableware designed by local artists.
- Chinese Restaurant TOKAGEN
- A restaurant with exotic Chinese-style furnishings and interior, serving authentic Szechuan cuisine. Enjoy the taste of China's 4,000-year history in dishes prepared using rare ingredients from Szechuan obtained through the restaurant's own supply routes.
- Castle Club ELDORADO
- The elegant Spanish-style interior creates a calm atmosphere in this prestigious club. Ideal for more formal social interaction.
- Banquet halls
- Conference room
- Wedding facility
- Beauty salon
- Changing room